Buying a mattress in a box is certainly a very new concept. For many years, mattress technology remained stagnant, paired with an archaic sales experience that merely focused on what was best for the brand. Today, we at Nuvanna have designed a product that centers on what’s best for you, for your health, and for your overall wellbeing.
Besides the initial novelty of the unboxing experience, there are some convincing reasons why it simply makes sense to purchase your next mattress in a box. Here are our five most compelling reasons why you should skip the mattress store completely and, instead, opt for a bed in a box next time you’re getting a new mattress:
Loved by customers.
Awarded by critics.
- It protects your limited and valuable time. Until recently, to purchase a mattress, you had to physically go to a mattress store. After driving across town, you would try out a bunch of options that basically all felt the same, wait in line, and then fill out stacks of paperwork with a sales representative. With Nuvanna, you can order exactly what you need online in just a few moments and in the privacy of your own home; then, within a matter of days, your new, supremely comfortable mattress will be delivered straight to your doorstep.
- It saves you from the discomfort of traditional mattress shopping. Remember when you bought your last mattress? If you don’t, it’s probably not an experience you would choose to hold near and dear. If you do recall your last mattress shopping experience, it most likely went something like this: You were left to dodge several salespeople while bouncing like Goldilocks from one bed to another all the while lying uncomfortably under the glare of fluorescent lights. (And who could forget that piece of crinkly, doctor’s office paper they ask you to place under your head?) All in all, we don’t think you’ll miss the in-store experience!
- It makes moving a breeze. A mattress that comes in a box is the perfect space saving solution to tiny corridors and narrow thresholds. To avoid clunky moving scenarios, purchase a Nuvanna mattress, carry our compact box into the room of your choosing, and unbox it. It’s that simple!
- It affords you a better quality of mattress. Because online retailers like Nuvanna don’t have to absorb the cost of hundreds of retail stores across the nation and massive storage facilities to house their hefty inventory, we can sell you a better product at a better price. Instead of spending your hard earned cash on our overhead costs, you’ll be spending it on a thoughtfully engineered, supremely comfortable mattress.
- It doesn’t lock you into a contract. If–for any reason–you don’t love your mattress, feel free to send it back. Our return process is simple: just call one of our knowledgeable support staff members, and we will arrange delivery for you in an instant. No stuffing mattresses back into boxes, no questions asked, and no hassle.
Want to learn more about the Nuvanna mattress in a box? Read reviews, and hear more about our story here.
When I had neck and back problems I slept on our guest bedroom mattress and loved it so much we replaced our sleepnumber bed with a Nuvanna mattress. They are amazing! I recommend them to everyone!
Published on Friday, May 4, 2018
Rated 9.3 out of 10 based on 49 reviews. See some of the reviews here.View More Reviews